Waves of Interference 5G lab
This in an indepedent sub-project of IN-SIGHT.it in which Maxigas, Niels ten Oever, and Jeroen de Vos seek to construct critical interpretative frames by analysing governance processes and implementations that make sense of the 5G phenomena and its infrastructural ecology.
The research currently has two approaches:
1. Examinging social media platforms and website to identify interpetative frames of 5G
Initial work on this has been done during the Digital Methods Initiative Winterschool
2. Constructing experimental 5G networks through a 5G lab
We aim to critically examine different network designs and affordances that become possible through the implementation 5G standards.
- USRP B210 SDR Kit 2x2 (70 MHz - 6GHz) - Ettus Research
- DELOCK 89614 - Antenna LTE, omnidirectioneel, outdoor
- NAVILOCK 60554 - BeiDou & GPS-antenna / SMA / 3,0 m
- SIMs - sysmoISIM-SJA2-10p-adm sysmoISIM-SJA2 SIM + USIM + ISIM Card (10-pack)